At Walnut Street; Assisted Living we aspire to be the best and have earned the reputation as an industry leader. We are noted for our high safety standards, innovative programs and support services, staffing, resident satisfaction, and deficiency-free surveys.
We trace our success as a company to the simple and enduring philosophy that aging is a gift. The wealth of knowledge and experience that comes with age is a gift to the individual, the family, and society. Our community is designed to nurture this gift by providing each resident with an exceptionally comfortable and supportive environment, one that fosters independence whenever possible, and provides innovative programs to maintain health and well-being in body, mind, and spirit – in short, a community built for life.
All staff must have a successful background screening, training, and treat residents with dignity and respect. They must maintain professionalism and always comply with privacy regulations.
- Doctor Appointments
- Errands / Outings
- Beauty Shop
- Three nutritious meals each day and snacks as desired
- Modified diets for those with special dietary needs
- Full-time licensed nurse available
- Certified personnel on duty 24 hours a day
- Monitoring and charting of health
- Personal assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, etc. (if needed)
- Medication supervision and distribution
- Individualized healthcare
- Transportation available upon request
- Activities and socialization
- In house beautician
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Cable TV available
- Phone line available in each room
- Caring and committed staff
- Hometown hospitality to ensure that our residents truly experience the joys of living at home in our community
Walnut Street Latest Events
COLONIAL HOME COOKBOOKS
We are proud to announce our COLONIAL HOME COOKBOOKS are now available! Each resident submitted their favorite family recipes for everyone to enjoy. The cookbook contains everything from easy appetizers to delicious desserts. The cost is $10 and all proceeds will be given back to the residents. We have a limited number of books available. Come pick up yours TODAY!